TAC is a nationally recognized expert on federal affordable housing programs, policies and regulations, development and finance, and the effective use of resources to expand affordable and permanent supportive housing opportunities for low-income vulnerable populations.
TAC's specific expertise includes:
- Federal affordable housing programs, policies and regulations, including fair housing policies.
- Affordable housing development and finance.
- Effective use of Federal mainstream affordable housing program resources such as the Low Income Housing Tax Credit, HOME, Community Development Block Grant, Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, and Section 811 programs.
- Effective use of targeted homeless assistance resources including those from HUD's Continuum of Care program and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG).
- Design and implementation of best practice models such as bridge rental subsidy, homelessness prevention and rapid re-housing, and evidence-based permanent supportive housing program approaches.